Roles and Responsibilities
1) Generating new leads through customer calls, visits & mails enabling the Sales Pipeline as per the Target
2) Keep a tab on all the RFQ floated in the Market & Ensure successful Participation.
3) Responsible for achieving defined sales targets and growth both in terms of Revenue and Profitability.
4) Responsible for exponential growth in Contract Logistics business, In Plant Logistics & all other Value Added Services, Development of new verticals. Focus and build the capabilities of the Transportation Business
5) Responsible for positioning of the organization in the market with expert use of technical knowledge to analyse & interpret project tenders & preparing subsequent quotes as well as Negotiations with the customers.
6) Responsible for Preparing technical & commercial proposal in Logistics projects, Cost estimation and calculation, Negotiation and closing the deal. Closely co-ordinate with the Solution design teams in Germany.
7) Setting up Customer SOP with Operations & ensure seamless handover from BD to Operations.
8) Marketing Initiatives for the development of new Businesses through Campaigns, participating in Exhibitions, Conferences, Webinars, etc.
9) Capabilities to update the Sales Pipeline in the CRM system.
10) Formulating and implementing business plans & strategies to comply with corporate directives.
11) Interpret data and recommend Business forecast based on statistical trends.
Desired Candidate Profile
1) B.E / B. Tech - Mechanical preferred, other Graduates can also be considered.
2) Candidate should be currently residing in Pune or ready to relocate to Pune.
3) Job Location is Chakan.
4) Excellent Communication & Presentation skills.
5) Fluent in English & Hindi language. Knowledge of Marathi & German language will be additional advantage
6) Candidate with Business Development experience in Logistics industry preferably in 3PL / Contract Logistics
7) Candidate must have worked in & around Pune.
Perks and Benefits
1) Sales Incentive
2) Group Personal Accident Insurance
3) Group Mediclaim Insurance for Self & Spouse
4) Mobile reimbursement & Travel reimbursement
Please share the following details along with your updated CV to
1) Current Annual CTC:
2) Monthly take home Salary:
3) Expected Annual CTC:
4) Current Notice Period:
5) Current Location:
Role:Business Development Manager (BDM)
Salary: 7,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Courier / Logistics
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:BD / Pre Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Schnellecke - Jeena Logistics India Pvt. Ltd.
Schnellecke - Jeena Logistics India Pvt. Ltd. (SJLIPL) is a joint venture of Schnellecke Group, Wolfsburg, Germany & Jeena Group & Co., Mumbai.
The Schnellecke Group is a logistics company founded in 1939 and headquartered in Wolfsburg, Germany. It is a global service provider in the logistics, production and transport sectors that covers the entire process chain in automotive logistics.
To know more about Schnellecke Group, please visit https://www.schnellecke.com
. Jeena Group & Co. was founded in 1900 and headquartered in Mumbai. It is a global Supply Chain Management & Logistics Co. with different verticals like Retail, Engineering & Pharma, etc.
To know more about Jeena Group, please visit https://www.jeena.com
Contact Company:Schnellecke - Jeena Logistics India Pvt. Ltd.
Address:Pune Plant: Gat No. 343/54/5 and 6, Back side of Hotel Courtyard Marriott, Chakan - Talegaon Road, HP Chowk, Pune, Maharashtra