1. Responsible for the financial and volume budgets as a profit centre head.
2. Daily control of the Branchs Budget figures, as well as ensuring timely electronic closure of the files in the system, including counter-check of job profits, Revenue, Volumes.
3. In charge of the Branchs financial affairs including local cash flows, collections, controlling credit exposures.
4. Monitoring the monthly overhead cost in line with the budget.
5. Determine the tactical and strategic plans with the management consent and implement it successfully.
1. Manage and liaise with the various departments in the branch and ensure that the Companys procedures, service standards as well as policies are fully implemented at all times. Work closely with Teams to achieve Service Excellence.
1. Strive to continually improve and build on the local organization and its performance.
2. Introduce and promote JEENA & CO. services actively in the local market. Networking with the local airlines & shipping community.
3. Maintain, promote and develop the business activities with regular sales visits to existing, new and potential clients.
4. Personal Business " A " Category Customers
5. Geographical Expansion
6. Any customer on board must be created as Jeena Customer- Jeena Business
7. Focusing more on Customer Retention especially A & B Customers
8. Focus on JCL Products. Sell Insurance product and DG note. 2. Haul).
9. Focus will be to generate additional revenue on Transportation by ensuring optimal utilization and renegotiate Transportation contracts (Short & Long Haul)
10. Periodic interaction with Customers for retention.
11. Focus on developing vertical products.
12. Satellite areas to sell products specific to that region
1. Make sales department successful giving full operational support
2. Onboard desired sales force in all locations
3. Maintain a positive team spirit and working environment at the branch.
4. Responsible for the human resources and the general administration for the branch in close co-operation with the Management.
1. Every filing clerk will have to submit accurate data to systems and ensure timely filing and avoid amendments. Each Branch Manager to monitor with immediate effect.
2. Focus on DPD clearance
3. Consolidate strengths between Jeena and JCL
4. Quarterly review of agent performance for Jeena routed shipments
5. To have better synergies between sales and accounts
6. Develop Carrier relations and Negotiation skills
Salary: INR 15,00,000 - 20,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Courier / Transportation / Freight / Warehousing
Functional Area:Top Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Jeena and Company
Why Jeena as a business partner?
Today, we are the Largest Indian Freight Forwarder in the global market & consistently rank in the TOP 3 Logistics Companies in India. We have a network of international agents who are leading forwarders in their respective countries.
We are an "IATA-Accredited Agent" and Member of FIATA, ACAAI, FFFAI, BCHAA, FAPAA, MTO, WCA, IFFOO, major Chambers of Commerce and Industry and also represent the "Port Of Halifax" as its Indian ambassador.
We currently service a host of industries which include Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Automobile, Engineering, Retail & Fashion.
Recruiter Name:Swati Ranade
Contact Company:Jeena and Company